THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's Day
4. Honor your father and your mother
5. You shall not kill
6. You shall not commit adultery
7. You shall not steal
8. You shall not bear false witness
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods
The Two Great Commandments of Jesus
1. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
2. You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
The Five Precepts of the Church
The Four Marks of the True Church
The Church must be:
The Seven Sacraments
3. Holy Communion
6. Holy Orders
7. Anointing of the Sick
The Seven Deadly Sins
1. Pride: Unrestrained appreciation of our own worth.
2. Greed: Immoderate desire for earthly goods.
3. Lust: Hankering for impure pleasures.
4. Anger: Inordinate desire for revenge.
5. Gluttony: Unrestrained use of food and drink.
6. Envy: Sorrow over another's good fortune.
7. Sloth: Laxity in keeping the Faith and the practice of virtue, due to the effort involved.
The Seven Capital Virtues to Overcome the 7 Deadly Sins
The Three Theological Virtues
The Four Cardinal Virtues
The Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit
7. Fear of the Lord
The Twelve Fruits of the Holy Spirit
7. Long Suffering
The Seven Spiritual Works of Mercy
The Seven Corporal Works of Mercy.
THE FOUR SINS CRYING TO HEAVEN FOR VENGEANCE
1. Willful murder (including abortion) : And the Lord said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying to me from the ground.” (Genesis 4:10).
2. The sin of Sodom: Then the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great and their sin is very grave, I will go down to see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry which has come to me.” (Genesis 18:20-21).
3. Oppression of the poor: “You shall not afflict any widow or orphan. If you do afflict them, and they cry out to me, I will surely hear their cry.” (Exodus 21-23)
4. Defrauding laborers of their wages: “You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your brethren or one of the sojourners who are in your land within your towns; you shall give him his hire on the day he earns it, before the sun goes down (for he is poor, and sets his heart upon it); lest he cry against you to the Lord, and it be a sin in you.” (Deuteronomy 24:14-15).
THE SIX SINS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT
1. Presumption of God's mercy.
3. Impugning the known truth.
4. Envy at another's spiritual good.
5. Obstinacy in sin.
6. Final impenitence
NINE WAYS OF BEING ACCESSORY TO ANOTHER'S SIN
1. By counsel.
2. By command.
3. By consent.
4. By provocation.
5. By praise or flattery.
6. By concealment.
7. By partaking.
8. By silence.
9. By defense of the ill done